How to Transplant Palm Seedlings

After palm seeds have germinated, the pot soon fills with seedlings. To avoid them to have compete against each other, they must be transplanted.
After palm seeds have germinated, the pot soon fills with seedlings. To avoid them to have compete against each other, they must be transplanted. Transplanting each seedling in single pot, will provide sufficient space for good development, and it will grow better and faster.
The exact moment to transplant palm seedlings. Generally when the seedling starts growing its second leaf.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال