How to Transplant Borage Seedlings


Borage is resilient enough that you don’t have to worry too much as long as you take a little care when transplanting.

Borage is resilient enough that you don’t have to worry too much as long as you take a little care when transplanting. You can transplant borage seedlings into the garden when they are six to eight inches tall, and all danger of frost has passed.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال