In My Garden -Organic Dragon Tongue Beans-

One of the great things about growing dragon tongue beans in the vegetable garden is that they are relatively simple to grow, and such a versatile bean.

One of the great things about growing dragon tongue beans in the vegetable garden is that they are relatively simple to grow, and such a versatile bean. They can be used much like a snap green bean. You can eat them fresh, freeze them, can them, or dry them.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال