How to Harvest Dragon Tongue Beans

You can start harvesting dragon tongue beans anytime after the beans form. For the best flavor and nutritional value pick your beans when they're young and tender. Harvest by gently pulling each bean from the vine or by snapping them off at the vine end.

You can start harvesting dragon tongue beans anytime after the beans form. For the best flavor and nutritional value pick your beans when they're young and tender. Harvest by gently pulling each bean from the vine or by snapping them off at the vine end.


chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال