How to Plant Coriander Seeds



Growing coriander at home is the best way to have ready access to this fresh aromatic herb. Start growing coriander once all the dangers of frost are passed. Coriander grows best in well-drained but moisture-retentive soil rich in organic matter. Prepare planting beds in advance with well aged compost. Sow the seeds at a depth approximately three times the diameter of the seed, and plant every 2 to 3 weeks for a continuous supply of coriander.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال