How to Collect Marigold Seeds



Collecting and storing seeds is fun, it’s easy, and it’s a great way to save money. You’ll be able to grow your favorite plants from year to year for free. It’s also a fun way to experiment with growing plants from seed, and share a part of your garden with your friends. Collecting seeds from marigold flowers is easy. You can collect the flower heads once the flower has turned brown and is completely dry.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال