How to Grow Papaya from Seed at Home: Video Tutorial

 
In this video, you'll learn how to grow papaya from seed indoors: choose a ripe papaya, clean and dry the seeds, plant them in small pots, keep them warm, and care for the seedlings as they grow. Papaya seeds can take 2 to 4 weeks to germinate.

Video Chapters

What You'll Need

  • A fully ripe papaya from a variety you love
  • Paper towels, small pots (3 to 4 in / 7.5 to 10 cm), and well-draining seedling mix
  • Plastic wrap, and a heat mat if your home is cooler
  • Balanced liquid fertilizer, plus insecticidal soap or neem oil

Growing papaya from seed? Tell us in the comments how it's going, and subscribe on YouTube for more organic gardening tutorials.

Related reading:


🛒SHOP NOW!🛒

Watch how to grow papaya from seed at home

Affiliate Disclosure!
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Some of the links to products on this site are affiliate links. These are products that I've used or recommend based from homesteading experience. I do make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) from these sales. {alertInfo}

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال