Growing Garlic From Bulbils Indoors

Growing garlic from bulbils, which are inside the plant's flower umbel, is a rewarding experience. Bulbils are tiny, undivided bulbs produced in the scape of hardneck garlic. The scape looks like a garlic flower

Growing garlic from bulbils indoors, which are inside the plant's flower umbel, is a rewarding experience. Bulbils are tiny, undivided bulbs produced in the scape of hardneck garlic. The scape looks like a garlic flower, however. A bulbil is a small, young plant that is reproduced vegetatively from axillary buds on the parent plant's stem. These young plants are clones of the parent plant that produced them. There may be less than 10 garlic plant bulbils or 150, depending upon the variety. Bulbil size ranges as well, from that of a grain of rice to the size of a chickpea, and You can easily grow garlic from bulbils. In this video, I show you how to grow garlic from bulbils indoors.



This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Some of the links to products on this site are affiliate links. These are products that I've used or recommend based from homesteading experience. I do make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) from these sales.{alertInfo}

 {fullWidth}

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال