How to Collect Dry Dragons Tongue Beans for Planting


Dragon Tongue Beans are truly a beauty to watch as they grow and mature. If you like to use them as a dry shell bean, just leave them on the plant until they dry out and then harvest them. You will be able to store your dry beans for eating as well and save some of your seeds for the next growing season. 

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال