How to Grow Calendula From Seeds

You can start calendula seeds indoors approximately four to six weeks before the last spring frost.

Calendula is fast growing annual that is easy to germinate and simple to care for. It is a satisfying choice for beginning gardeners that quickly rewards with fast and generous crops of showy flowers. You can start calendula seeds indoors approximately four to six weeks before the last spring frost. Even though I know the plants reseed it self, I still enjoy starting a few plants indoors and transplanting them directly into the garden!



Start the most beautiful, bright orange and yellow flowers from seed with this simple guide to growing calendula indoors. Calendula are considered by many gardening experts as one of the most versatile flowers to grow in a garden, especially since they are easy to grow. Calendula add charm and cheer to your garden, and containers so try it today!

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال