How To Harvest basil leaves



Annual herb of the mint family, grown for its aromatic leaves. Basil leaves are renowned for their medicinal properties as well as for their culinary properties. It’s so awesome to be able to walk out the back door and harvest garden fresh basil leaves for cooking. Basil is ready to start harvesting in about 60 to 90 days, from seed. Frequent harvesting or pinching of the leaves will keep your basil plants producing fresh leaves longer.

chokri

Hello, I’m Chokri! 👋 Welcome to my little green corner of the internet. I am a passionate organic gardener who believes in growing food, flowers, and plants the natural way—without the harsh chemicals. For me, gardening isn't just a hobby; it's a way of life that brings health, peace, and vitality. Join me on my journey as I share tips, stories, videos and the joys of cultivating a vibrant, chemical-free garden! 🌿🍅🌸

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال